What's the domain?

On 7/1/2021 12:54 AM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi Folks,

The client responded when they send email to our server it is showing a connection timeout from their end and not releasing from their server and not reaching our server.
Is that our dns issue or their dns issue or any other issue?
Do I need to do anything on my end?

Am facing this issue only for this domain, rest of others are working well (incoming/outgoing)