What are you running on your machine?

# rpm -qa | grep \\.qt

report output back to the mailing list

On 1/30/2022 10:49 AM, Fabio Mecchia wrote:
So how can I upgrade dovecot?

Il dom 30 gen 2022, 18:26 Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com> ha scritto:

    The dovecot version we (qt) compile has the vpopmail driver in it,
    the dovecot repos don't have that driver compiled in. If you use
    the many domain version of qmail toaster that it would be okay,
    but using the stock version then, no, you would run into trouble
    using the dovecot repo versions.