On Monday 30 of November 2009 09:39:41 you wrote:

> deb and rpm packages would be great! And if we managed to get the major
> distributors to modify the faulty repos, it would be even greater ;-)

Some .debs are already done for 4.5 on ubuntu, but I don't know technical
details about them ( I should take a look when have free time ). Rpm should
not be a problem when .tar.gz releasing will be stable.

> Are you able to build the eclipse-plugin packages as well?

Currently no, I am not using eclipse and never seen this plugin.

> What about the designer, I understand you worked on that also?

Designer now works fine. I'll finalize these scripts and push it into git.

--
Dusan