lol......Cut-em all Jack!! Take-em!!  Bang-Twang-KaPow and
BOOOM......lol

Let me know when that Elk is ready for the BBQ.
Best tasting meat on the planet (mountain lions agree)!
Low in fat, and ohhhhhh so tender.
Stuntman (who knows why we were born with incisors)
Look in the mirror people, you were not given the mouth of a grazing
animal.

>Murder......lol   Tony........you've been hangin around too many old
people down there in Florida! Ya big shuffleboard, bingo playin
softy.....lol

Hopefully this year, Mark, RadPat and myself will be bringin home the
bacon to the Q-List!!

Elk season starts in September, perhaps this years story can end with
some fresh heart, backstraps n tenderloins........mmm can you
smelllllll what the BOB is cookin? Its fresh, lean and has zero
additives. :-)  Wanna go hunting or gathering?

Bob<
--
It's not the fall that hurts.