Not to mention all those tasty "Greenheads" .......from the DUCK Capitol of the World.... Arkansas

Good luck, Have fun and be safe out there this year Mark! If not this year, maybe in the near future we can share a blind on ye' ol' duck pond!

Remember if ya'll wanna come up and Bugle some bulls.......just say the word!

Bob
Tony I've never hunted with anyone that didn't eat his kill.
Most sportsman like Nugent don't even buy store bought meat and where I'm at most hunters eat tenderloin all year around.

Mark