Tony I've never hunted with anyone that didn't eat his kill.
Most sportsman like Nugent don't even buy store bought meat and where I'm at most hunters eat tenderloin all year around.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 15:41:51
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] OK my turn.......14 years Today :-)

Stunt....i liked your response!! You know, i don't have prob with eating
meat...hell, i hate most vegtables, and eat meat, but i don't like anything
that resembles wallowing in the glory of killing an animal. Kill-to-eat is
not killing for the fun of killing...and you know in your heart there's a
LOT of hunters there to kill, not eat!!

Native Americans killed, and used every part of the animal for
survival...white people came along, and killed hundreds of buffalo lying on
the prairie for the helluv it...plus, they knew it would drive the Natives
into starvation!!

There was an infamous DJ shock jock down here who had a pig roast...they
castrated the pig on air, making fun of it as it screamed, then they excuted
it with laugher...most humans think we are better than animals, i personally
think they are better than us!!

Now, pass the steak, please!!

tony