A thank God for the life of Christopher Reeves for what he did in helping others.
My problem is that I never heard him put his hope in the Lord.  That's where you should have been.
I will not judge whether he is walking . now are not.  I only know that I never heard him witness to the glory of God.
I have lived 48 years as a quadriplegic, C 3 --5.  My hope is placed in Jesus Christ.  I believe that believers will all receive
a new body after this one dies.
I believe that we are created to give glory to God with our lives.  God bless all the quadriplegics in our group at Quad L..
Sincerely , Jimmy

River