Mr. Reeve was a believer.  No, he wasn't a charismatic believer as others
felt he should be, but he privately believed.  I believe that he was a good
Christian in the works he did.  He set the example for others to follow... and
improve.  I know of no other individual who has produced a greater sum of capital
resources to the cause than Mr. Reeve.  He provided hope to those who had no
hope.  He help provide recognition when there was very little.  He kept the
faith alive within himself.
Let he who can prove that they are better believers, toss the first rock.
He wore his faith... on his heart for those who suffered to make a better
life thru research. For that.... May he rest in peace.