No offence to any people who reads this, it's my nickle worth of words.
 I really don't know who it is here has this depression enough to make them
want to throw up. I have read many posts about what people think about
what can happen if this problem persists for the person. There isn't anyway
for someone else to fix this but the person feeling that away. Many times I
have felt like driving my wheechair out to the Canal and taking the plunge
but, how many besides myself would feel sorry for me. I would hurt my Mother
more after she has gave up most of her Life to take care of me. She was 70
years old when I was 30 and 1/2 years old when I become a Quad. Depression
is in all sitting or walking people that runs into a problem they think it can't
be fixed or rather are confused on how can I get it fixed? Talking to others
has always been a help to me and even though I ain't a Church going person,
I will Hope and Pray to that person whom has this notion of throwing up
because of being depressed, that that feeling goes away real soon.

God Bless,  Chet