Where is the equality of entering through a back door, a side door, servants entrance, etc. A judge will gladly tell you what the rules are but you will have to sue to find out. Some judges don't think people in wheelchairs are owed the right to access everything that is available for AB. Public buildings are the worst and county engineers hate wheelchairs and the cheap unreliable crappy stuff that is available through DME's.
I hate the busses with the blue and white access symbols, but they don't pick up wheelchairs. I hate when people stand behind me and talk as though I was a package. I hate stores where the isles are too narrow. I hate ramps that aren't ramps. Curb cuts are needed even when the curb is rolled. I hate cops that tell me not to roll in the street. I hate people that think because I accepted their help means I accept their opinion.
I hate when a new restaurant is built that it hasn't met any ADA codes because a lawyer said that was just window dressing, yet they still put a blue and white wheelchair access sticker at the entrance with two steps.
I hate that the new palace built in Hollywood, opened in 2003 with intense security yet nobody noticed a wheelchair couldn't get in until chris reeves was greeted.
I hate when people suddenly notice the graduated slope and lack of steps and say, 'this is nicer.'
Most of all,  I hate having to gripe, whine, bitch and complain to the point where people think all I do is gripe, whine, bitch and complain.

john