Any of you guys exercise much? I wonder if insurance will pay for one of those hand cycling things

I am trying to do a little, but I can't move my arms much. My main exercise is just lifting and or swinging my arms as long as I can before I run out of breath or can't lift my arms anymore... Usually around 30-60 seconds. I also use a long rubber strap and try stretching it. My leg bag straps are perfect. I use to get ones that were like an elastic band, but they did not stretch much. My new brand has real rubber straps that stretch a lot. I tie the ends together and then connect them to get the length I want. I hook it on a door knob, or hook it on my armrest, etc. I double it sometimes. I also try twisting around lots and fast, but that gets me dizzy.
Greg