I knock over crap all the time.  I have complained to managers.  At the shopping center that has the cvs where I get my scrps there is a food lion next door.  That is the only area where the curn and street meet flat.almost to the cvs.  They have carts lined up so I have to go up to food lion and go through a tiny ass little isle between the carts and If people are there, I have to wait for them to walk through.  I complained about it because it isn't right that someone in a chair should have to go all the way up and back down.  I don't care about me because I am strong enough to make the push but I told the manager, what about people that are weak,  have ms, are old, etc.  They shouldn't have to do it.  Of course nothing has changed.  I suggested at least breaking up the carts to make a hole inbetween so people could get through.  I'm writing corporate next.  I am going to ride by tomorrow to see if anything is done and if not, I'm going to the big dogs thes if nothing is done, I am going to contact the independent living center.  They really pursue things like that.  Verbal, if nothing is done, a letter giving a warning if nothing is done then they will face court, fines, etc.  I've had them do that in the local mall.  Half of the stores have displays right in front and I can't even get in.  I am not even going to mention the town I live in.  Shopping is so awful its crazy when can't get into a lot of the s tores.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Being ignored

I get that crap from most stores. I particularly enjoy, "Ahhem, nobody can get past you in the isle, Sir!" I usually reply that I was hoping they were going to move their fat butts first, however, I hate to be rude.  Sometimes I even forget to pay. I have knocked down some elaborate displays in disgust.

john