Amen, Lori.

From: "Lori Michaelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Quad" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Re: [QUAD-L] speaking of fakes
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:51:43 -0700

Some people have it set up so they know how many people attend their web
site [hits] so I would suggest not even going to this web site because, just
by doing so, it gives them more of the attention they need.  Setting up a
web site for it says it all!

It really irritates us when something like this goes on any popular show
like Oprah [although very subtely].  As we see it, any person who has any
perversion should not be given a public voice no matter what medium they
choose!

That is our opinion.

Lori