Hi Debbie
I am 8 years post severe  illness that resulted in me becoming a quad.  I am
married to a great guy  that choose to bring me home instead of the hospital
recommendation to place me in a  nursing home.    to him !!!
We have got 4 grown  kids,   a severely disabled 4 year old  foster daughter
that has lived with us over  2 years. She was born with only  a brain stem
and she is blind,cannot  speak, rollover or do any type of self help.  She has
smile and most  recently a laugh that will melt your heart.  Her parents are
from  Guatemala and she has a older brother  that is only 10 months older that
 she is.  We also keep our 6 month old grandson while his mother works and
he is pure boy.
Glad to have you join us  and if you ever have a question just ask away.
Believe me,,we talk about  Everything and nothing is off limits !!
Kathy in  Mississippi

http://www.aol.com.