Has anyone with an IMS conversion van have problems with  the cargo door not
closing all the way???

    I bought a new dodge caravan in 2000. It was shipped off for
modification.  After 3 years, the door won't close all the  way.  They said it
was a
sensor.They fix it and it works for  about a year.   Every year for the last 4
years, I have his same  problem.  The door doesn't completely shut.  Its
frustrating.  The interior lights come on and the door opens  up.  It's to cold
for
that plus its unsafe. I'm tempted to have  them take off there crap and return
the door to stock.  It wouldn't be  automatic but atleast it closes.

Sean

http://www.aol.com.