There are Very many doctors and scientists that do believe in God...as well
as many that don't. If there is nothing besides a dirt nap and no
God...........Then why don't we just all nuke each other and get it over with?
If people really believe like you guy's are saying and there is NO God or NO
Purpose-----why not just commit SUICIDE ??????? NOTHING matters right???
Also........just another point I'd like to make,,, I as well as others,
including fellow Quads have had out of body experiences, that alone shows me
there is more to us than this physical Earth Body. I'm just stating my opinions
and not trying to argue because everyone born has questioned... Is there a GOD
or Not -- Why am I here--- Where Did we come from and where are we going.The
hunger for knowledge and love is instilled within us all.
                                            Dan H.