I've got one and I couldn't be happier.

Merrill Burghardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                RE:  Supra Pubics

  Thanks to all who explained their take on the Supra Pubics.  I have one more
issue.  Mine is over a year old and still hurts.  So many users convinced me
that it was the only way for urinary management reducing infections.  This much
I must agree with.

  Women are to be the most prone for urinary infections I’ve heard.  I have
never met a woman with a supra pubic, has anyone?

  Merrill