Corie, I have sensations from my head to my toes. Although, it is  slightly
altered below my chest I can still feel the bloating of my belly  and if I have
bowel left in me. The latter works to my advantage most of  the time, but by
morning if all I did to remove my bowel failed I know I'm going  to have a
miserable day. Either just by the feeling the urge to go all day  or by knowing
my situation and being miserable because of it.
If I know fully well that I'll go later then I won't even attempted to get
up in my wheelchair. My day will be shot laying in bed waiting until the
feeling  passes or waiting until the "package" is delivered onto my chucks.

BTW, you had mentioned the handful of accidents...now, is that hand cupped
or are you counting with it?

Just kidding!

Keith/34/C4-5/NJ-11yrsPost