Damn, I've missed you Quadius. Good to see your feeling better, even if better
is a lil twisted.

john

----- Original Message ----
From: Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Corie Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 9:42:11 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] advice on bowel program

Quadius--------while on this subject of bowel routine stuff---    DID YOU HEAR
ABOUT THE CONSTIPATED MATH MATITION ??    HE WORKED IT OUT WITH A PENCIL !
;-)

Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Increase sensitivity is the exact reason that I decided to go to every other
day and sometimes have to do it every day.  I was really happy doing it three
days a week for 10 years, but when you can feel the rumbling and the painful
spasms, there is no alternative other than to go to the bathroom when
necessary.
At least that's my view.
Quadius