It seems that everyone has a different bowel program. Guess different things
work for different people.

  My boyfriend seems to have a very simple program. It is called DIL. (Digital
internal...something something...not sure what that stands for exactally).

  Every morning we turn him to his left side. And simply stimulate his bowel to
move by inserting a gloved finger into the rectum.  Be sure to use a
lubricant...we use vaseling or prep-H to prevent and help with any hemorrhoids.
By stimulating the rectum..his bowels move. He ususally has a bowel movement
everyday...but not always. He has only had a couple of accidents and usually
that was caused by antibiotics that caused diarrhea. If his bowel do not move
or seem to be hard after 2 days, we give him 30cc of Milk of Mag before bedtime
and it usually works by the next morning. If not we repeat it at bedtime
again...usually 2 doses will do the trick.

  It has been 5 years and this is till working for him.

"John S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Damn, I've missed you Quadius. Good to see your feeling better, even
if better is a lil twisted.

  john