Clip

It has been a good chair but it is 4.5 years old with my butt in it  almost
everyday between 8 to 14 hours. A few signs of wear are becoming  evident. I
figure I'll get my new back replacement and batteries then get them  started on
a replacement.

This is why (IMHO) that federal and state waivers are sooo burnt out. Many
people just seem to want another something (after it's in good shape) just
becuase. Spend, spend, spend.

After 11 years in my only chair, I've decided to get another one due  to wear
and motor performance and all I'm getting is one big  runaround.

Keith/34/C4-5/NJ