Hello guys,

Let me get right to it.? This morning I was in the middle of the most erotic
dream I have ever had since my injury when I was awaken just at the moment we
long to remember (the big orgasm).? This dream felt soooo real that when I woke
up I felt just (well, pretty darn close) like I had a real orgasm, tingling all
over and my insides were too.? You know that feeling after you cum and you're
so sensitive that you just can't take another touch. That! ? I think I was
moaning just before I woke up also, because I opened my eyes thinking 'oh shit
did my wife just hear me.?
I know they say your brain is the most powerful sex organ but damn, I wasn't
expecting it to be like that.
My question is have any of you ever experience this and if so how can you
recreate it?

Larry, C5

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! -
http://webmail.aim.com