LOL.  Well said Dave!!!!!!! MAY YOU AND ALL MY VERY SPECIAL FRIENDS ON THE QUAD
–LIST HAVE A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!!

LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! SILAS

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:38 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Warning.....Sexual.

Funny how 40 years of SCI, 35 years of happy marriage, three kids and foleys
can dampen the 'urge' so it mostly goes away.  Intimacy gives way to stability
and security, lust turns into gratitude for what lengthy cohabitation brings,
and the spark is kept alive by total strangers that cast that special look and
sometimes add a wink.  it's very nice to you can still turn a head but have no
obligation to prove anything.  the great part is she knows i look, i know she
knows and she knows i know she knows - and we're both cool with it.  she knows
that just because i'm on a diet, it's ok if i look at the menu.   no matter
where i get my appetite, i always come home for dinner.
Dave