Hi Mark & Others....

The media does ignore the questions we really want --no, Need-- answered.  So
they play the same old little "he said, she said, they said" crap we all have
aleady heard a million times and leave it to us to get the rest.

I've had to go to all their websites and *really* compare their plans &
statements on issues... you know, the stuff that truly matters.

It takes time but it's just too important to NOT know if we're going to cast a
vote for the best one instead of the one looking most rosy at the end of the
mud fights.  (IMHO)

Regards,
--Tod