I look at the up coming election as a no loose situation. I don't care who gets
elected as long as Bush is gone.

john

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 3:22:16 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] tat- the price we pay for freedom...

 Exactly WHAT money gets spent on isn't nearly as important as the fact that it
gets spent on SOMETHING.   The flow of money is what keeps our economy going.
The people give it to the candidates who skim a little that they can toss
around, then it goes to movie makers to make those foolish 'promise-all' adds,
and to TV stations, who pay employees, who buy groceries, who pay farmers, who
buy tractors the employees of which buy groceries and gas...... on and on.
Even saving your money in a bank keeps it in circulation so someone else can
borrow it and keep it moving.  We reward people for borrowing here by giving
them write offs  and punish them for saving by way of taxes.  By giving money
to foreign countries, the circulation for OUR country slows down a bit - unless
of course they buy our products.  A slow economy is the true villain.
AZDAVE