  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 1:25 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] tat- the price we pay for freedom...

  Trust, a crystal ball and the optional equipment issued at polling places...a
pair of dice.

  Best Wishes

  In a message dated 4/21/2008 1:09:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    I hear you Tod and like you I've been reading and it comes down to trust in
    the end I guess.

    Mark Jackson
       RollinOn

  Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL
Autos.