From: John S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 4:36:37 PM
Subject: Re: FW: [QUAD-L] neurontin

I'm not sure I can give decent advice about pain. Whatever seems great at
first, always fades away. Sometimes I feel as if I have pain under control, but
most of the time, it has me by the short hairs.
I sure hope and pray caging your spine helps, Stacy. You might live in a state
that didn't spend it's Medicaid allotment to expand it's jail capacity. I wish
I could remember where everyone is from, but I feel like I'm doing well
remembering my address on days like today. (please, don't everybody write and
tell me where they live.)
Have you ever tried a pot cookie or brownie? Some herbal remedies work pretty
well. It's no St John's Wort, but it won't aggravate any dry skin issues,
either. Don't even bother with marijuana pills. They won't stay lit.

Best wishes
john