Amen Eric and thanks.  But I know of people who meet those guidelines  and
don't have licensed plates, placards or receive benefits from CMS.   They don't
have scooters or wheelchairs. They don't have crutches or  canes.  To some,
they don't appear to be, but are medically  certified.

Then you have those, who I know are lazy and bloated with meds that use
scooters and segways to get about. Oh, they also have all the bells and
whistles
too.  License plates and placards.  Have mercy on them.

In a message dated 7/26/2008 2:24:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,