A federal court judge is who makes those weird calls and begins a precident
under which more ugly people stop working and get money.
john

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 2:25:56 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Court: disability laws protect those unable to have sex

By the way.... what is a disabled person?  Who makes that judgement?
What is a person with a disability and who makes that judgement?

Do doctors make the judgement?  Does CMS make that call?  Does the license
bureau declare by issuing special license plates and placards?  Who is a single
source responsible for passing judgement and making that call?

Certainly, not me.

In a message dated 7/26/2008 12:29:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL