If you don't mind me asking, which medication is it that you're taking?
Craig Hospital put me on some while ago but I believe my general
practitioner Dr. had me stop taking it because my blood pressure was doing
okay. My normal blood pressure is about 130/70 unless I have a bladder
infection which then drops to about 100/60. Another thing I have is Nitro
pills for if I start having an autonomic dysreflexia episode and my blood
pressure skyrockets I put one under my tongue, thank God it hasn't gotten
that bad yet.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Danny Espinoza 26/m/California

Occupation before accident

Network engineer / SR. Network security engineer

What happened:

Broke c2,c6,c7 with doner bone at c2

Traumatic brain injury from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

not vent dependendent anymore. :]

My myspace address -  <http://www.myspace.com/dannylnx>
http://www.myspace.com/dannylnx

My spinal cord injury support website -  <http://spinalcordinjured.net/>