That is why I chose to go with the chin controller mounted on the collar
around my neck.  I really have excellent control and it cannot bounce away
from me.  I was warned that the sip and puff would have problems in our Reno
climate.  Plus I could not see myself bouncing around on a dirt road trying
to hang on to something in my mouth.  :-)
I don't usually go very fast-6-7 miles per hour is about my limit.  I often
have one, two, or three grandchildren on or about my chair.
The omega trac can have the hitch installed on the back so you can pull the
garden cart.  We just hook that cart onto the back and off we go.  Great
fun.  Joan