I've been using my new Permobile rear wheel drive C350 for about seven weeks
now and I have finally gotten used to the Magitek enough to be able to drive
it at full speed in my community now. I don't try it on the sidewalks, but
I'd definitely use the roads (one of the perks to living in a very small
community). Right now my chair only does around 5 mph, but I can probably
turn it up some. I do, however, think the Magitek dampens down the ability
to drive to much faster than 6 or 7 mph.

BTW, it took me quite a while to get used to the magitek. In fact, I still
mess up at least a couple of times a day, but I'm getting better every day.
Switching over from the Peachtree was a lot more difficult than I thought it
would be, a chin control would have been a little too hard for me to use.
That's just me though, there are more people using chin controls than
magitek.

I didn't realize until a couple of weeks after I started using the new chair
that the magitek forces me to use a few different muscles in the shoulder
and neck then I was using with the Peachtree.