I'm having such problems with my “bowel routine”
    It use to take 45 minutes using the Enemeez, but they started to not work as well. Now I'm using the Magic Bullets, but they too are now not working as well. Not only is it taking 2 plus hours, I'm sweating buckets. Not to be too graphic, but I start to go ok then things slow down. I can't do this myself, but my helper says she can feel stuff there, it just will not drop down. Then after numerous tries it might come down or it might go back up. I've tried using a second one and it works sometimes. The biggest problem is… hours after I get in my chair it sometimes then comes down and out. I've tried changing my diet, taking different softener type things. It's not that it gets too firm it just is slow.
    Anyone have this issue that found something that can help things move along?
    Thanks