Yep, Greg the winters can be pretty tough, i'm in Missouri and winters are not
terrible but for us Quads there are plenty of shivering times. I remember when
you lived in Seattle or was it Wisconsin?? Then you moved out to
Arizona....Did'nt a sister move out there with you?? was wondering if she
stayed there with you or went back?  Dan H**