Have YOU consider a written appeal to your insurance.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/19/2017 8:39:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
g...@eskimo.com writes:

I was at St. Joseph's wheelchair clinic,  with a dealer rep.
They said Medicare wont cover seat raisers anymore for  any reason.
Even with a docs orders. We are going to  write it up and hope. I'll try
appealing.
Have to at least try.
Greg