Good to know

From: Danny Hearn [mailto:ddh...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 2:20 PM
To: Nichole Rohling
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] New Chair

No, Mine has to be open also...never had the solid type, Will not work for me
either. Dan H***

On Monday, June 19, 2017 1:34 PM, Nichole Rohling <zoocr...@windstream.net>
wrote:

Thanks, the Quantum Rival is made by Pride Mobility. Do you have the footrest
that is more like a platform and is solid?

I eat out a lot and need my footrests to have space between them to straddle
the post if a table has single post, that is

Definitely a must for me.

Nicki