Who told you that you could not get your chair repaired while you are going
 thru the process of a new one?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/8/2017 10:39:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
g...@eskimo.com writes:

My chair is  so weird, I can charge it all day and night, but it still say
not charged. Or  I can run it almost dead, and it charge full just over
night. I charged it all  day, and all night, went dead after 2 miles. A few
days
ago I went 6  miles.

It kind of  feels like the breaks come on while driving sometimes. Other
times it feels  like something comes loose and my chair comes to a dead stop.

I can't do  too much to it because I'm trying to get a new chair.

Greg