OK, if you wish.  I'm not here to change your mind or anyone  else's
Pre-conceived Notions are impossible to dispel. Have you actually  talked with
someone at Medicare/Medicaid.   Good Luck in your  journey.  I truly hope you
win.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/8/2017 10:14:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
g...@eskimo.com writes:

I was told Medicare will not cover seat  elevating or speed package.
They should cover tilt /  recline
Greg