I'm sure my doctor would prescribe whatever but I'll probably do without. I did
visit a sleep clinic last week and they are going to test my oxygen while
sleeping. I don't think that's the problem but whatever…

      From: Eric Olson <whee...@wi.rr.com>
 To: Jeffrey Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Quad-list Post <quad-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 11:12 AM
 Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Rested

I finally gave up 2 years ago and started taking sleeping meds.  At the time, I
rarely slept more than 2 hours straight.  I figured I was doing more damage to
my brain by never getting any rest than taking something.  I was an insomniac
before my injury.  Then add not being able to reposition at will.  Now I pop an
ambien every other night.