My shoulder blade hurts so bad I feel sick. Its like a knife is sticking under there prying it up. It comes and goes for years now. I’ve been to every type of doctor and had every test. They can’t find a cause. My guess would be pinched nerve, but they tested for that. Had me hooked up to a bunch of electrodes. Catscan, MRI, Xray, Ultrasound, etc. It can be gone for weeks, but then show up for hours, days, weeks, etc.

My sister had a similar problem and it turned out it was her Thyroid. Who knew your Thyroid could hurt your shoulder blade. But I was tested for that a few times.

I'm on pretty good pain meds for other things, but it does not even dent this.
Greg