I have the same pain sometimes and I think it’s nerve pain.

Gabapentin has helped.

Nicki

From: Greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 3:31 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Shoulder

My shoulder blade hurts so bad I feel sick. Its like a knife is sticking under
there prying it up. It comes and goes for years now. I’ve been to every type of
doctor and had every test. They can’t find a cause. My guess would be pinched
nerve, but they tested for that. Had me hooked up to a bunch of electrodes.
Catscan, MRI, Xray, Ultrasound, etc. It can be gone for weeks, but then show up
for hours, days, weeks, etc.

My sister had a similar problem and it turned out it was her Thyroid. Who knew
your Thyroid could hurt your shoulder blade. But I was tested for that a few
times.

I'm on pretty good pain meds for other things, but it does not even dent this.
Greg