At 10:15 +1100 on 29/12/02, Michael Dawe wrote:

>"Guru" is a great freeware app for quick info on mobo cpu speeds and RAM
>specs. Don't know it's URL offhand, but Newertech made it, so it should be
>easy to track down.

It's on LEM.

>One utility app to get so you can see the processor speed while it's
>running, is "Clockometer" or "Gauge Pro" both freeware and also made by
>Newertech, again don't know their links OH, but they're small enough to
>email if you can't locate them.

There was - for a while - an archive of all the old NewerTech stuff, which was
one of the first hits on Google for "newertech archive."  I'm not sure if the
archive is still in existence but NewerTech is back in business now and *may*
have their older software/drivers on their new site.
--

the pickle

FAQ <http://macfaq.org/index.shtml>