Yeah, I know, said I was leaving, but I got a few nice comments offlist...
*shrug* Let's just say there's more going on in life, and I blew up here,
for which I do apologize to the list.

Anyway, back to the card... Something's nagging at me telling me that's a
network card (10base2.) Look on the *back* of the card for an FCC ID number
- most components will have one. Search on that and you'll be closer to
figuring out just *what* it is. (While you're at it, post it here, with any
other info.) If nothing else, you'll have the actual manufacturer, which
gives you more to search on.

The number usually actually starts with "FCC ID:"  but if not... it'll look
like this:
BCG9GRM0504

The first three digits are the manufacturer's ID code (in this one's case,
Apple - for a Mac II monochrome video card.)

Searched on Axxyss and ran across... not much. A cartoon demon, someone's
resume with Axxyss telemarketing (in French,) and one mention of an "sd
burner" (think it's a mistype of CD burner, given the thread it was part of.)

A few sites for the ID search:
http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/
http://www.driverzone.com/fcc_id_search.htm

The second one gives some info on what it is and what it looks like.

If you follow the resulting links with the info, you may get more detailed
info, but not always what you're looking for, just things like if it needs
a shielded cable, etc. <g> Might be worth looking through anyway.