Paul,

it would be good have dev/automerge updated to match the release (once
it happens -- hopefully soon) so that we / others can update their
patches to the latest known good point and then submit pull request to
get CI and an integrated branch...

I hope the the last two releases have convinced you that we need to do
something different WRT patch integration.

Lou