We only looked at houses with a double garage !

Jim

From: Derek Clews
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:40 PM
To: Quantum Owners Forum
Cc: Derek Clews
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Coupe front wheel arch covers

He! He!  Yes when we were looking for our current house the joke with the
estate agent was that we wanted a Garage with a house attached………………

Derek

  On 11 Feb 2020, at 14:27, Jim Hearne <j...@quantums.info> wrote:

  I think you have that the wrong way round, you need the garage first to put
all the tools in for fixing the house.
  And, make sure its big enough to take the Q as well <wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>

  Jim