Hi all,

So I've been crushed by mid-terms for the last three weeks, as a result,
I'm only now finishing my proposals for GSOC 2017.

OSS has been an interest of mine for a while and GSOC has been the push I
needed to actually get involved.

Looking at the issues list <https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues>, much
of it seems to be far more complex than could be satisfied over the summer.
However, the issues raised in #1117 seem appropriate to me.
I like the idea of improving the usability of the project because a scary
or non existence interface can often cause users move away.

Playing with GTK, I think many of these issues should be suitable for GSOC.

If anyone has any usability/GUI tickets that you think I should look at do
let me know.

So, I'm gonna call this fashionably late.
John.