Hi there,
Hi, I'm Arijit Pal, current a college student and am new to the open source
community.Its been two years that i started coding(in python) and this GSoC
program was introduced to me by a friend of mine.
I've been looking forward to it since then and it would be great if you
could help me out as to which project I should start contributing as a
beginner.

Arijit Pal