Raptor Engineering can provide access the hardware needed to make this
happen at no cost, plus some degree of support for issues encountered.
We just need people willing to put in the time / work on the Xen port to
ppc64el.

None of the ARM server / workstation platforms in existence with modern
performance are open -- even the ThunderX2 relies on an AMI firmware
stack with an AMI BMC, plus we normally see ME-type blobs in other parts
of modern ARM systems.  Building something like Qubes on top of such a
shaky foundation is something that has always concerned us, and one of
the primary reasons why we want to see it fully support POWER systems as
a first-class citizen.

What do we need to make this happen?

On 04/02/2018 12:21 AM, Thierry Laurion wrote:
> https://www.opentech.fund/
>
> ?
>
> Need help writing a collaborative proposition? That might be fun.
>
> Le lun. 2 avr. 2018 01:11, Thierry Laurion <thierry.laur...@gmail.com
> <mailto:thierry.laur...@gmail.com>> a écrit :
>
>     Raptor would be willing for cooperation.
>
>     https://twitter.com/RaptorEng/status/980670947731689473?s=20
>
>     I think it would be nice for QubesOs and Raptor to talk and see what
>     could be done.
>
>     Users need Talos. They just don't know it yet. And they won't know
>     until its available. Who can invest?
>
>     --
>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-devel/9fa27ef6-f95f-4034-83be-dda977be555a%40googlegroups.com.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-devel/CAAzJznzsZ5QCow53WTVRNgV0XFGK5YL9HJLhCiZ0deULFnev2g%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-devel/CAAzJznzsZ5QCow53WTVRNgV0XFGK5YL9HJLhCiZ0deULFnev2g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.