I would love as well to be able to host a website to share my interest for
Qubes OS with the world, or at least with people of my country sharing my own
language if you don't mind, because Qubes OS documentation looks like imo being
written mostly by native english users that don't seem to care much for
non-native english users being lost. I would this way really like to
participate to some translation effort, as I don't necessarily think you can
enter easily those quite complicated notions with your non-native language.
Qubes documentation being largely a volonteer effort doesn't make it immune to
the critics, and mine is that people spending this valuable time to share their
knowledge to make people enter quite long and complicated procedures should
consider that :
1) Explaining how to do port forwarding without adressing or refering to basic
knowledge upon this concept leads to frustration, as you necessarily need to
understand a bit what's going on in order to adapt the procedures.
2) Even if I think people mostly appreciate and are thankful to the Qubes
community developpment for the incredible security improvement Qubes OS brings
to everyone and that makes Qubes OS probably the best OS I know so far, when
security isolation somehow puts you in cage where you encounter difficulties to
communicate with rest of the world, well that's not the goal per se :p

But no problem, thank you for your help. I hope someone might give me some
advices on this problem, but I am already trying to learn on iptables, as it
looks like you can't unblock ports using only Qubes firewall, you have to
understand these iptables scripts ^^