The system still freezes after it's been on for a couple of days.
Sometimes only 1 day.
I leave it on, then in the morning I come in, and it's locked up.
I have started a logging system so that when I find it's dead in the morning, I
can check the logs to find out the resource usage of things.
Hopefully this will help the devs resolve this issue that has been a plague
since early on.
If anyone already knows a resolution to this bug, please let me know so that I
can get it resolved. I'm tired of having to re-do the work that gets lost if
files get corrupted or not saved properly, and also browsing information from
things I'm doing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.