Hi folks,

The system still freezes after it's been on for a couple of days.
Sometimes only 1 day.
I leave it on, then in the morning I come in, and it's locked up.
I have started a logging system so that when I find it's dead in the morning, I
can check the logs to find out the resource usage of things.
Hopefully this will help the devs resolve this issue that has been a plague
since early on.

If anyone already knows a resolution to this bug, please let me know so that I
can get it resolved. I'm tired of having to re-do the work that gets lost if
files get corrupted or not saved properly, and also browsing information from
things I'm doing.

Sincerely,
Drew.